Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Rudy Family Rukus~Parenting tips and humor meet in one big ...

Rudy Family Rukus~Parenting tips and humor meet in one big "rukus": Family Fun skip to main | skip to sidebar

Family Fun

In my effort to be more organized I?employed my children for some inspiration. ?In fact I turned it into a fun little FHE (family home evening) project. ?FHE is LDS (or mormon) for family time. You can read more about that here. We have a lesson, read a scripture or two, spend time together and try to bond as a family.
We discussed how to be more organized at our home. ?And then we did a one month menu plan I figure if I get children input they will eat it right?
I am excited to put it to work and we chose healthy easy meals because in my world organization and easy are basically the same thing......
We played a fun game tonight to help us learn our scriptures a little better. ?There is going to be a learning curve it isn't very easy but fun and we bonded right.
We played UNO attack last night and that was one crazy game. ?I laughed and laughed until I cried. ?Can't beat that for family fun.?

?As my kids get older we try to have as much fun as possible especially before they become teenagers because I'm pretty sure that isn't going to be very fun! ?But who knows if I keep and positive attitude and work hard to be organized it might surprise me right? ?Please say yes......

?

Image: istock photo, Design by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright ? 2010

Source: http://www.rudyfamilyrukus.com/2013/01/family-fun.html

Demi Lovato iOS 6 Features big brother Shakira iOS 6 bank of america Yunel Escobar Eye Black

No comments:

Post a Comment