Monday, November 19, 2012

android-ink: ? Sippin? Orgasms Across the galaxy I feel your...

? Sippin? Orgasms

?

Across the galaxy I feel your existence?

?

Wet before insertion

Width with conversion

?

Moist on my lips I paused to Taste Her Moist Moments

My tongue couldn?t neglect the Pussy Pulsating

Insertion of my knowledge from the back I pull out vision exploding wisdom all over her wide eyed lips

?

Till your an orgasm I can sip

?

Serious Stimulation and Persistent Pressure

I Aim to Please at any undisclosed Measure

?

Curved for your Grafenberg

Not even a sentence is spoken after words

Walls wetting my width? A spiritual highness couldn?t compare to this lift

Cumin? at the cusp of your Cervix

?

Ride this Erection Reverse

till you?re so Wet you give the ocean a Fever pitch Thirst

Slow Sexing you from behind with arms around your sides playing with your nipples at rise

?

From the back of your head I could feel the passion in your Eyes

Slow grinding till only sleep can subdue your Unstable Thighs?

?

Leave you Mentally liquefied and Subconsciously soaking

Walls are to be mural by width that?s woven

?

I slip inside You

Slide on the Curve Side Ways and Grind when you Touch Base

Kerosene in the Cornea of your Fuck Face

?

Cum Suck Taste

?

You like it tied up, nipples pinched, hair griped tight, ribs bent side ways, ankles hand cuffed, ass spread open and mouth duck taped

?

?

Write poetry all over your Deep Back in Heat

Our Bodies cross boundaries like lines subtract Traffic

Sex driven till Rubbers Blow Off?

?

I?ll paint an Orgasmic Mural dripping off the frames of your Canvas

and

Go down on our city like Transit

Diggin? you out like D.E.P Drastic Electric Passion

?

Spurts of pleasure cream your Deep Walls

I just wana make you Squirt enough to Sprinkler the White House Lawn

?

Life must go on

Which is impossible with out sex, the physical

But Spirits Exchange with Passion- Beyond the Prior

?

With my Lips Sipping your Orgasm

?

?

R-Vin H. {Ink} ?2010 ? ??http://ink-of-passion.blogspot.com

Source: http://android-ink.tumblr.com/post/35963435697

Kara Alongi Sahara Davenport Resident Evil 6 arnold schwarzenegger pirate bay revenge revenge

No comments:

Post a Comment